Wednesday, September 23, 2009

From blonde to dark brown



Yep! I finally did it! My hair went from blonde to dark brown in just a couple of hours.
And I got to say that I LOVE it! My eyes are actually blue and not blue/gray anymore.

Having a darker color of your hair highlights a lot of different colors in your face too. And it's easier to "get away" with more make up and you can have like blue eye shadow without it looking weird. And I can FINALLY mark my eye brows the way I want.
I really thought it through before I did it though. Otherwise I would prabably been more shocked by the result then I actually was. But it is a big step to take, so just make sure you really want to do it. I Thank my hairdresser Maria for the fantastic result, she's the best!

Well, one of the steps is taken to a better fall and winter now. Happy coloring!!

Thanks for reading this and have an awesome day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment