Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Make up tips of the day



As we all know there's an ocean of different eye shadows on the marked. But if I could give you one or two tips of great ones it would be Make Up Store's or MAC's base shadows. These are great to play around with and very long lasting. When it comes to an evening make up I strongly recommend MAC's high pigmentet "Pigment Powders". They come in all colors and have a fantastic metallic, frosty glow to them. They come in these small cute containers but lasts for a very long time. Or you can use Make Up Store's Micro Shadows, also great for that "wow-effect"!
As for tools to put them on I would recommend MAC's brushes and they're so easy to work with! You too will feel like a pro!
I have this rule though, if I put a lot of make up or color on my eyes I always use a nude or light pink color on my mouth...otherwise it can look a little too much.

Good luck everyone and have a great day!

(If you don't have any of those stores in your area you can always order online
www.makeupstore.se/usen/home.php or www.maccosmetics.com/)

2 comments:

  1. I think mac is a little too expensive... Any tips on cheaper make up? =)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure Jen! Actually, did you know that some of the best beauty products are right there in your kitchen cabinet? Like olive oil as deep conditioning for your hair or sugar and olive oil as a face scrub. Or olive oil as make up remover, works very well for cleaning your brushes as well :) Think I might do a "cheap make up tips" as my next subject in my blog... :)

    ReplyDelete